Tuesday, October 7, 2003

Ode to Joy

This is an ode to joy.
This is the glory of me
This, my friends, is the way it should be

Small wonder, the Moon is risen.
Washed with the soft waters of the fountain
Bubbling ever endlessly, there, upon the white monstrous mountain

Endless chatter, it seems
Strong words of philosophy
Meaningless, it all to me

But hey, can't you all see?
The little step over and the skips in twos
The big fat grin make my eyes so thin
Hey baby! I just kicked the blues!

Where the sleep now?
I await the dreams.
But this strange excitement
So pleasing
'Tis not me that does write
'Tis my soul in flight
Snap, snap, the shackles all snap
All restrain will soon snap
To purity, I do ted
Then misunderstood I shall be not
All the words, all the thoughts
Everything, that I ever sought
Would be known
Would be mine

Man. I just don't know what to say.
I'm feeling damn good, that's all!

No comments:

Post a Comment