Saturday, August 16, 2003

Late Again

Now is now
Strange
Funny things happening
I write now
    only for the pen
The love that I know
I want to throw
Why?
I don't know.
You are so great
So above
Me
I am so low
Seeking help
from the world so strange
Music so beautiful I hear.
Why burst the bubble
    You did.
I don't want to know.
Go away. You're not the one.

I cannot help anymore
I've solved your world
Let you fly
    But remember, don't you forget,
    leave behind your chains with me
I may need them.
Why must it be such
I've tried so much

I stand now.
In the myriad maze of the long chains coming down from the sky above.
Slowly I walk across, testing them all.
No. You all won't be such forever.
I am coming.


I climb a chain. Becoming one with it. With you. The chain holding you.
Slowly, I recede, absorbing you with me, as I climb and depart.
You now, are part of me.
The only price I askk for this service.
Now I know you like the Lord dost.
Slash!
I cut the chains,
Fly. Free soul. Fly
I did set you free
I must go now.
Remember me not.
For I must release many more like you.
Liar liar. Am I.
I am not cheating I am not.
Understand me won't you?
The great Lord built me such.
I must do all this.
Be part of all.
    Then escape. Somehow. Someway

No comments:

Post a Comment